Duration 1-2 hours Cooking Technique Pressure Cook Main Ingredient Cream Cheese, Eggs, Flour, Sugar Prep Time 25 minutes Cook Time 38 minutes Servings 12 servings INGREDIENTS Crust 3/4 cup Honey Maid Graham Crackers crushed 2 teaspoons white sugar 2 tablespoon Butter melted Filling 16 ounce cream cheese room temperature 1/2 cup white sugar 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour optional 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract 1/2 teaspoon Orange Peel grated 1/2 teaspoon Lemon Peel grated 2 eggs room temperature 1 egg yolk room temperature 1/4 cup Whipping/Heavy Cream 1 pinch sea salt Crème Fraîche Layer 1/2 cup sour cream 2 teaspoons white sugar 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Add treats and sugar to the bowl of sustenance processor and heartbeat a few times, until little morsels structure. Soften margarine in microwave or on stove top and add to graham saltine blend. Heartbeat until simply joined.
Empty treat blend into base of lubed 6-inch cheesecake dish and press the blend immovably into the base of the skillet and close to one inch up at the edges.
- Add 1.5 cups of water to the bottom of your pressure cooker and then place a trivet inside the pot.
- Cover the cheesecake first with a paper towel and then with a piece of aluminum foil and loosely secure the foil.
- Place cheesecake into pressure cooker using a sling.
- Lock on lid and close Pressure Valve. Cook at High Pressure for 38 minutes. When beep sounds, wait 18 minutes and then release the rest of the pressure.
- After all pressure has been released, open pressure cooker and gently remove the pan. Remove the foil and paper towel. Tilt the cheesecake pan and dab off any liquid that may have accumulated.
- The center (no more than an inch) will be slightly jiggly (not wet, JIGGLY), but don’t worry. The heat that is trapped inside will continue to cook the center while the cheesecake cools.
Crème Fraîche Layer
- Whisk together the sour cream, extract and sugar to make a Sweet Crème Fraîche and then spread on the hot cheesecake. Let cool on wire rack for at least one hour.
- Lightly cover and place in refrigerator overnight. Cheesecake can be removed from pan after an hour in the refrigerator.
Cheesecake needs an entire 24 hours to set appropriately, create season and become thick. Something else, the Cheesecake will be eggy, light, not thick and flavorless.
In the event that there is fluid on the highest point of your cheesecake, set it back into the Pressure Cooker for 5 additional minutes with a 10 minute Natural Pressure Release.
Any sort of Crispy Cookie Crumbs can be utilized, for example, Nilla Wafers, Shortbread, Ginger Snaps, Chocolate Thins, Biscoff, Oreo, Lorna Dune, and so forth. Biscoff Cookies work best for the crispest outside layer.
Yogurt can be substituted for Sour Cream. Include extra sugar, if necessary.
Utilize additional flour in the event that you need a denser filling as well as add 5 minutes to your cook time. Exclude flour for a creamier cheesecake.
On the off chance that utilizing a 7 inch Cheesecake Pan for this formula as seems to be, lessen cook time by 5 minutes.
For a taller 7 inch Cheesecake, increment formula by one a large portion of the sum and cook for 37 minutes.
For a 8 inch Cheesecake, twofold the formula and cook for 40 minutes.
On the off chance that utilizing the smaller than normal 4 inch skillet, partition into three scaled down container and cook for 12 minutes, with a 18 minute Natural Pressure Release.
In the event that utilizing 5 inch container, cook for 17 minutes, with a 18 minute Natural Pressure Release.
For Single Serving Jar Cheesecake8 oz Wide Mouth Glass Jar – cook 7 minutes4 oz Wide Mouth Glass Jar – cook 4 minutes16 oz Glass Jars – DON’T DO IT!15 minute Natural Pressure Release.